The Summer Writing Intensive
For the ones who want to write well and write often.
You said so yourself: you want this to be the year where you really feel like a writer.
No more stalling. No more distractions. No more excuses.
Welcome to the summer where:
The writing habit sticks.
You finally get the words out of you.
The stories show up.
You figure out what you’re made of and what you have to say to the world.
My 10-time sold-out Writing Intensive is back as an expanded edition with double the content so you go at your own pace and clear the space this summer to write. Packed with practical wisdom, action steps to propel you forward, and chances to engage with the community of students going through the course, the Summer Writing Intensive is the cure for the ones who want to finally put their butts in the chair and start writing it all down.
THIS COURSE INCLUDES:
- 6+ hours of course materials (that's double the original content from the live classes).
- 40+ videos to guide you through planning, developing your voice, and putting it into practice.
- Multiple videos packed with bonus content.
- Worksheets throughout the course to solidify what you're learning.
THIS INTENSIVE IS FOR YOU IF:
- You want to write well and write often.
- You have stories and ideas inside of you and you need to know how to make the magic of words happen.
- You walk into bookstores and wonder, "Will my book ever be on the shelf?"
- You desire a writing practice you actually stick with.
- You're ready to clear out the distractions and become a more disciplined person.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to conquer the fear holding you back and get to work.
- How to develop your writing voice and make it stand out in a noisy world.
- How to map out your story ideas and bring them to life.
- How to make a consistent writing habit that leaves you feeling accomplished
This course is closed for enrollment.
StartDevelop your voice. (13:01)
StartLook up + show up. (7:26)
StartIdentify your inner motor. (5:30)
StartFind your tentpole moments. (8:35)
StartFind your tentpole moments:: your turn! (7:22)
StartThe hero's journey. (20:03)
StartThe index card method. (11:19)
StartThe outline. (2:45)
StartThe power of "me too" moments. (11:01)
Hannah Brencher is a writer, TED Speaker, and online educator with a heart for building leaders. Her second book “Come Matter Here” arrived in bookstores in May 2018. Her third book will arrive in January 2021!
Her first book “If You Find This Letter” tells the story behind the social movement, More Love Letters. Since 2011, More Love Letters has spread to over 70 countries, all 50 states, and over 100 college campuses. Named as one of the White House’s “Women Working to Do Good,” Hannah and her work have been featured in publications such as CNN World News, the Wall Street Journal, Oprah.com, and Glamour among dozens of others. Hannah lives in Atlanta, Georgia with her husband Lane, little girl Novi, and rescue pup Tuesday.